Monday, July 23, 2018

You are your own soulmate..

Choose someone who makes you love yourself when you lost every hope to love and be loved again.
Coz thats important, everyone comes to  you with a motive to get somthing from you. To kill their time, for lust or anything but theres hardly anyone who first makes you love yourself, fix you, give you all the love you deserve or you have craved for, and you hardly find such person, unfortunately!!!

Thats why you have to depend on yourself. Love yourself, pamper yourself. Only you can do it for your own Self. YOU ARE YOUR OWN SOULMATE!!

Think again... your soulmate is within you who accepts you, cares for you, loves you..exactly the way you want to!

Im a shabby person.. dont know how to dress up and most of the times feel worthless. I often felt that no one ever love a person like me. Im totally imperfect. Always wanted to fix myself but never found anyone who can do it for me. I rarely look myself in a mirror.. and have no idea of who im or what i want to be in life.

However, as life teaches us at every stage, I too got my own lessons and started living my own way. I dint know what my passion was. Hence, started venturing into everything that i came across. In that way, I became unique. coz i learnt everything that i had come across.. from blogging, youtubing, photography, cooking, mechanics, etc.. I have now become a jack of all trades but master of none.. But who cares!!!

I took a dip in spirituality, psychology too apart from travelling to various places and learning about the place and culture.Started trekking after my knee surgery. I felt happy and proud of myself for doing so many things, achieving the impossible things that i always thought.

Finally felt so beautiful, not outer way but the inner way! While i dont always feel like the best version of myself, when i dont feel like a strong, powerful, independent woman, I still know shes always there.My soul is indeed complete  and even in times when i feel lost. I knw I always have the strength within myself to find my way back again. I love the person i have become over the years.

So are you your own soulmate? I say yes, with my whole entire heart. Validation comes from within, confidence comes from within, and even love comes from within, a love for absolutely everything you are and will be. There will never be someone who understands you quite like you understand yourself, and so ultimately that’s all we really have to rely on. As scary as that might sound, I also think that’s something powerful - something beautiful.

I think the first step to finding love in all its forms is to love yourself, to value yourself, and to understand yourself exactly as you are. Find the people who love you for you, but remember that no one can determine your worth except yourself. Just because you’re not in love doesn’t mean you’re not someone worth loving, because ultimately, you are your own soulmate.


No comments:

Post a Comment